Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN




It's Halloween and the children are so excited. They can't wait to go Trick-or-Treating. This past Sunday, Grandmother had a Halloween party for the kids. She had lots of fun games and tons of yummy food and candy. The kids had so much fun and they enjoyed dressing up. The girls were witches and Braden was a chicken. Erin, their cousin, was an adorable cowgirl. Tonight, Brooke and Alyssa are going to be cheerleaders . Ben is not too thrilled about the costumes. I think he'd rather they all be football players!! I, on the other hand, think they are going to look very cute. It is now 11:30 in the morning, and I have a lot to do before the big night. I am watching my nieces today because there is no school, so the kids are running around the house like crazies. I will be sure to have lots of cute and scary pictures.....I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween...


No comments: